Saturday, November 20, 2010

I DID try it on, and then I spent, spent, spent!

No silly 'can't-try-it-on-here' store was going to squelch my need for some retail therapy!
I took myself and my purse full of cash off to Hanshin Department store, a mere 2 minute walk from our apartment building, for some indulgence.

I found shoes that fit. I found jeans I could try on. I found a cute sweater dress on sale that I tried on! I even found a helpful assistant in the Levi's store that was eager to speak to me in English.

So I tried on, and bought.



Admittedly, I spent way more than I would have than if I had bought items from the cute street stores, but then, I couldn't be sure that they would have fit my oddly shaped body.

Looks like it will be quality, expensive clothes over cute, cheap ones here. And it is not my fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment