Thursday, October 27, 2011

Yoga Challenge

I have been so fortunate upon returning to Australia. I have been able to reconnect with my first ever yoga teacher, Maurie. Maurie connected me to Megan who has an awesome new Yoga studio in seaside Kiama. Now, I teach 2 classes per week and the occasional Saturday morning class too.

Devinely Fit Yoga, Manning St, Kiama

I am also lucky to be invited to participate as a teacher in YogaAid Kiama. YogaAid began in 2006 and allows local teachers to get together, raise money for charities and spread the love of Yoga. I am looking forward to the challenge! We will practice Yoga for 2 hours in the outdoors, next to the sea.

You can donate to my nominated charity, Barnados, and support me by clicking on this link.

Below are some pictures of my amazing Yoga team at Devinely Fit Yoga in Kiama.

Myself, Megan (studio owner) and Ginnie




5 comments:

  1. This blog is totally useful for those people who have read this. Many people could be more aware regarding to this matter. Thank you so much for sharing!yoga teacher training bali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometime it becomes very hard to find a well written and well established bog which give you correct and useful information. However, I found this blog and got some relevant information which are really helpful for me.Bangkok airport transfer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yoga now a day is considered as a trend but yoga is not only a trend it is above than that because it is really very needful for your health. many people are getting Yoga Teacher Training Course so that they can aware other people too. So visit our website to know more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your article has piqued a lot of positive interest. I can see why since you have done such a good job of making it interesting. yoga shorts

    ReplyDelete

  5. Bali's rich cultural heritage and spiritual traditions infuse the yoga scene with a unique flavor. You may encounter elements of Balinese Hinduism, such as offerings, ceremonies, and temple visits, which add depth to your yoga journey.



    200 Hour Vinyasa Yin Yoga Teacher Training
    Vinyasa Yin Yoga Certification Course in Bali
    Best Yoga Teacher Training Netherlands
    Yoga Teacher Training Netherlands
    Yoga Teacher Training In Netherlands
    Yoga Teacher Training Netherlands

    ReplyDelete